Our goal is to help Humana employees find financial clarity. Whether you are considering early retirement or transitioning to a new role, ARGI is here to help you make informed decisions by educating you on your options and how this may impact your financial plan.
Financial Planning Centered Around You
Meet with an ARGI Advisor
SCHEDULE A MEETING
ARGI offers a complimentary consultation to review and address any questions you may have.
- 401(k) Options
- Life, Disability, and Health Insurance
- Pre-Tax vs. Roth Contributions vs. After Tax
- RSU Vesting and Taxation
- Retirement Affordability and Tax Planning Opportunities
Preparing for Early Retirement
We help our Humana Clients Prepare for Retirement by:
- Determining how much you need to retire
- Evaluating your health insurance options
- Helping you efficiently access your retirement assets
- Ensuring your accounts are appropriately allocated
Transitioning to a New Opportunity
We help our Humana Clients Transition to a New Opportunity by:
- Evaluating short and long-term financial impacts
- Evaluate new opportunity offers
- Understanding your current total compensation package
- Establishing adequate insurance coverages (Life, Disability, and Health)
What to Consider if You’re Going Through a Transition: Checklist
Are you experiencing a transition? To help ensure your next steps will be the right ones in five years, or even 15 years, download our top considerations.
ARGI is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or retained by Humana. ARGI and Humana are separate and unrelated companies, and ARGI does not have any arrangement to provide services to Humana employees.
“Respective services provided by ARGI Investment Services, LLC, an investment adviser registered with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission, ARGI Innovations, LLC (dba ARGIMax), an investment adviser registered with the U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission, ARGI CPAs and Advisors, PLLC, ARGI Business Services, LLC, and Advisor Insurance Solutions, LLC. All are affiliates of ARGI Financial Group LLC. Trust services provided by ARGI Trust, a division of Advocacy Trust LLC. SEC registration does not constitute an endorsement of ARGI Investment Services, LLC or ARGI Innovations, LLC by the SEC nor does it indicate that ARGI Investment Services, LLC nor ARGI Innovations, LLC have attained a particular level of skill or ability.”