Are you concerned about your retirement plan’s performance? Do you clearly understand all of the fees and expenses? When’s the last time your company’s retirement plan was reviewed? There’s no shame if the answer is “rarely” or “never” — you’re not alone.
Our Retirement Plan Review Service provides an objective evaluation of your current retirement plan. We identify its strengths and weaknesses, compliance with federal law, identify plan expenses, and define the roles of the various parties involved with your plan.
ARGI’s Retirement Plan Review Service helps plan sponsors fulfill their fiduciary duty of having an annual disinterested party review their plan, compare fees, identify service gaps, and / or confirm the orderly compliant operation of their plan.
All Retirement Plans should have the following:
- Compliant Plan Design and Operation
- Efficient Investment Options
- Competitive Fees for Service
- Access to Financial Education, which results in better money decisions
- Retirement Plan Review Committee
Our analysis begins with a review of your fiduciary status:
- Who provides fiduciary leadership to the plan?
- Is the broker / advisor to your plan providing the services mandated by current retirement plan laws?
- Are periodic educational seminars being provided to your employees in accordance with DOL regulations?
- Have all of the forms required by various government agencies been filed on a timely basis?
Next, we review the investment choices offered to your employees:
- Are the investment choices offered by your provider unbiased?
- Are the investment options offered to your employees competitive?
- Do any of the investment choices need to be replaced?
- Are any prohibited parties representing your plan?
Finally, we review your plan’s expenses:
- What are all the fees being charged to the plan?
- Are fees to service providers reasonable for the service provided?
- Are fees being allocated amongst participants fairly?
- How do the fees being charged compare to your peer group plans?
Respective services provided by ARGI Investment Services, LLC, a Registered Investment Adviser, ARGI CPAs and Advisors, PLLC, ARGI Business Services, LLC, and Advisor Insurance Solutions. All are affiliates of ARGI Financial Group.